Friday, September 19, 2008

It's that day again...

'Tis that day again, arrrr, t' be sure, to be sure, folks, ye scurvey dogs. Pass th' grog! Fire the cannons!.. International talk like a buccaneer day, arrrr. Aye, th' "pirateon" easter egg still works fer meebo.com chat client, with a chest full a' booty. I also opted fer buccaneer versus dress, I'll warrant ye, arrrr, so I went with a skirt, but th' Dress week landlubbers have deemed that skirts are fine, I'll warrant ye, I'll warrant ye. I also just noticed th' searchlight from an airport on th' horizon and I'm pretending that 'tis a distant lighthouse, aye, ye scurvey dog, with a chest full a' booty. Sweet, to be sure, Yaaarrrr! And I be th' first mate or bosun o' this ship that's floundering on rocks & can't get t' it, arrrr, by Davy Jones's locker.


Have a mighty fine day, aye, arrrr, all, by Blackbeard's sword, and from th' Photocopier patents section, I'll warrant ye, I'll warrant ye....
"Arrrr.... Load the Canon, wench, and collate me copies!"

No comments: