Monday, September 15, 2008

Dresses or Pirates....?

So it's International Wear a Dress Day (at least according to Erin at the Dress A Day blog and her legions of avid followers). In keeping with the spirit, I wore a dress. Big shocker there. And it's being taken to a further level since it has been proposed that we try to make it International Wear A Dress WEEK. I'll be participating also this way also. Below I've posted a slideshow and it should have more added each day until the end of the week. Yay for a Binkle Fashion Show! (as if that's not what this blog has resulted in so far - I apologize for starting this right smack in the middle of my sewing rampage)



Here's my quandry: Friday is also International Talk Like a Pirate Day. Can she do it? Can she pulll it off? Wearing a dress AND being a PIRATE?!?!?! Stay tuned for the next cliff hanging episode.

By the way, it'll be a continual crunch-week for me from now until Sept. 30th. I may not be around much. It's nothing personal. : )

No comments: