Sunday, August 31, 2008

One Dress for EVERYTHING... part deux

Yesterday I posted a blurb about my love of my infinity dress... What is it? Well, here.... 20 variations and counting. It's Dressigami, so I can't figure out how many variations you can achieve until you've done them all. I guess the mind is the limit...



The irritating thing is that my meaty-kelso legs make me feel like I haven't lost 43 lbs at all. * le sigh *

I think I need to make two more... one floor-length out of equally slinky black fabric, and one out of a cute casual fabric for more-every-day-ish wear. I thought this Merlot slink, changeable-color stretch fabric would be kinda casual and cocktail all in one, but alas, 'tis not. The dress lends itself to being quite classy & I need a fabric that will "dress it down" I guess.

No comments: