Thursday, August 28, 2008

I need a 12-step program

Help! I've discovered that I am an addict and I need help. For the past couple of months I've been obsessed with sewing... first one project, then another, then another... In the past 8 months, I've bought more fabric than I have before in my life. I now have two closets full of fabric and 15 projects lined up, and instead of tackling any of those, I am frantically trying to figure out a cost effective way to make a germanic Renaissance gown out of brown chocolate velvet. Like this: St. Helena

On top of all this, my friend Greg is staying with us this week and the first night I was actually going through withdrawal. The guest room is my sewing room. I had to clean up my machine in order for him to stay. We were hanging out in the guest room Monday night, and I couldn't help pace around from one closet to the next, tempted to take out fabric, handle it, start something, anything.... It was weird. Weird, I tell you, WEIRD!!!!!

Help me...

No comments: