Friday, May 7, 2010

Project Reminder

I want to put this out there so I can remember to make it and to hold myself accountable, but in addition to making the pieces listed at the end, I hope to make a suit like this:

This will come sometime after:

  • the pseudo regency maxi dress made out of a printed red & white mesh
  • retro butterick bolero, halter, skirt & shorts set made out of white Pique & a peach beach print pique
  • red lace skirt from Amelie
  • Black liquid satin infinity gown
  • orange & brown crushed stretch velvet fan-tailed victorian skirt
  • a victorian suit made out of a blue-teal sharkskin fabric made from these patterns: 1 and 2
  • another walk-away dress
  • remake my 1950s cocktail dress that's self-destructing
  • make a 50s 2-piece wrap dress

So many things to make, so little time. *sigh *

1 comment:

Smiling Sheep said...

Love the Butterick skirt. I have a sewing machine, but no motivation to use it. I keep thinking I'd like to...