Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Who knew?

I guess I'm in style, according to this... 17 Ways to Style Your Hair (or something like that).





Who knew? I do this almost every other day because it is super fast & easy. I agree with them that it's good to use bobby pins because they break your hair less, but I do NOT agree that it needs to be done on Day-old dirty hair. I always do it when my hair is wet. And actually, if you have any sort of natural wave to begin with, you can usually work a nice wave into the sections that you're putting up before you pin them... just gently push the wet hair back toward the roots and see where the waves form. Leave them there and arrange the hair in a pin behind that. Maybe spray with a little bit of hairspray if you want the wave to stay super defined & you're done. You may notice, if you increase the pics, that I wave it on one side and not the other. That's because one half of my head doesn't do it. I'm a minimalist and don't force my hair to do anything it doesn't want to most of the time.

No comments: