Monday, October 6, 2008

Yet another...

Alrighty... I lieu of anything else, this blog may turn into a repository for flash game links. here's a few more:

In other news, my dog hates me because I had to babygate her into the basement to keep her out from underfoot of the builders and I have an unexpected new hole in teh bathroom wall & a new set of stud framing because: when I measured from tile to tile and came up with 59" the builder's statement of "The means you need a 60" tub because it gest set back behind the drywall" was not really accurate. Next time trust my intuition... the existing tub was 59.5" and thus, we needed to cut 1/2" out of the wall. In other news, it also led to the discovery that the original builder in 1981 skimed and framed the wall separating the bathroom from the office with 2 by 3's not 2 by 4's.... gotta love home ownership.

Someday I will build and design myself a house. It's going to be the best-damn-built house ever and it'll last for at least 200 years. Heck, I'll even make it bull-doze-proof. It'll probably also be the size of a small 1920s bungalow and cost as much as the million dollar McMansions.... but at least it ain't goin' ANYWHERE!!!!!

No comments: