Saturday, October 18, 2008

Wow....

Yeah, I totally just gave up & got together a girls' day to the Maryland Renaissance Faire cause it's the last weekend and I still had two tickets & J was watching the PSU game this afternoon. As I go walking through the faire with my two girlfriends in tow, I hear, "Laura!" but it registered as someone else because that person couldn't have meant me since my two friends were right beside me. Holy Shit! It's Greg & Jessie with a group of friends also. WHAT?!? Small world I guess. That was a nice, if brief, meeting. I'm feeling horribly spoiled since, now if you include the upcoming halloween festivities, I will have seen Greg/Jessie 5 times in two months. Wow! That's, like, more than the past 3 years combined.... nah, I'm sure that's an exaggeration, but I'm gonna get spoiled if we keep this up. Sorry guys, I decided on trying to get my Alexandria girls to go out so I didn't call you.

1 comment:

Greg said...

We were equally surprised. :-)