Monday, September 26, 2011

Two-week update: 2011 PBC

Yup, so I've been bad about cataloguing this.  First, I got SICK on days 4-7.  I wasn't doing anything, blogging, tracking, or otherwise.  I also cheated on my sickest day & broke down & got a DQ Reese's Cup Blizzard (with PB sauce added in) because I had no will-power (it was, however, the mini size Blizzard).  Then, the rest of the week I ate pretty well, but it was a crazy week, so I didn't track either.  The one thing I CAN say is that while I'm eating well, I have NOT been doing any of the very simple exercise plan other than maybe "moving slowly".  This will change tonight!  After a week and a half of comeplete & utter sedentary living, I am going CRAAAzzzzYY!  I need to climb on stuff & run around, stat!

This weekend I also cheated a little bit & had a starbucks (sugar) and a margarita (sugar & crap), but I had negative experiences with both, so that'll teach me.

One thing that I did find interesting was that I thought "I've beenn eating well, but I still got sick."  : (  I ended up giving J my cold...  his has lasted about a week now instead of 3-4 days.  I blame the faster recovery on better nutrition.   Anyway, more updates will come eventually.

Also, on the sleep front, I decided to try keeping the display for my bedside clock turned off durng the night now.  I never thought it would,but it's made a world of difference in the quality of my sleep!

No comments: