Tuesday, September 13, 2011

30 Day Primal Blueprint Challenge

OK, that's it.  I need something to keep myself honest right now.  I'm irritated by the 15 lbs that I've packed on this year, by the fact that if I don't get this under control, I'll have to go buy new pants again, and by the fact that I'm in a cycle of: eat bread - get irritated by symptoms - say "I shouldn't be eating this" - continue to eat bread...  that I'm currently stuck in. 

Just yesterday, Mark posted the 2011 30 Day Challenge & I'll do it just to keep myself on track.  Here's the info graphic.  It's very simple.  If I can't do it, then I should just wander off into the woods & let bears eat me. 

The Livestrong website is down tonight.  Boo! (not related, but...)

So Far:
Breakfast:
  • 1 hard-boiled egg
  • 2 carrots
  • 1/2 cup fresh pineapple chunks
  • 10 oz. black coffee
Lunch:
  • 1/2 order Steamed Chicken & Mixed Veg (snow peas, celery, carrots, broccoli, asparagus, etc) from the Chinese place
Afternoon:
  • 10 oz. brewed blueberry black tea (unsweetened)
  • ~ 5 Raw Almonds (because I felt snack-ish)
  • a serving of New Zealand Dried Apple Rings from TJ's
  • a circle of Unsweetened Baking Chocolate
Dinner:
  • Bacon & Cheddar laced Hamburger Patty 
  • Grilled Vegetable kabob
  • tequila w/ Lime Juice
  • Another Baking Chocolate disk for dessert
Exercise:
  • none.  : (
     

    2 comments:

    jadegoh said...

    I hear you. I've been eating carbs (rice and noodle and cereal) lately, and felt really bloated after, kept telling myself I need to stop, but end up eating it everyday. :(

    jadegoh said...

    I hear you. I've been eating a lot of carbs (rice, bread, pasta). I felt tired and bloated all the time. But I can't stop myself from eating... don't understand why. :(