Thursday, April 23, 2009

Better Health Through Better Eating?

It's no secret now that I have noticed a difference in my overall health when I change my diet & eat better. It's led me to pay more attention when news articles talk about "eat this and not that". Totally fascinating. I don't buy into it 100% because for every article you find saying 'red wine is good for you', there's a corresponding one that says 'red wine is not good for you, especially women' or some such. I ran across this article the other week that continues to fascinate me: Better Together. I like all those food combinations, and I don't thinkit'll hurt any to try & eat those things together a little more often, though good luck remembering it all.... but what really fascinates me is the proposition on the first page that we may have evolved to like those combinations because it it more beneficial. I'd like to know more about studies that test that hypothesis.

No comments: