Friday, December 4, 2009

Going Gaga

Dang! You know, I don't know if I like her music, and I don't care if someone loves her music or hates her music, or thinks she's crazy, or what.... but one has to admit that Lady Gaga has spunk and guts. I'm betting, if you met her, that she's an incredibly intelligent woman who knows how to "work the system" and has a flawless marketing campaign. I hadn't really paid much attention until recently when I read an article about her beginnings and then just today when I saw this MSNBC SlideShow "Fashion gone Gaga". Regardless of how you feel about her or her music, you really just have to respect how well she knows the system and the effort she puts in for a full production at every moment. Wow! Hope she doesn't burn out. I probably would.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stumbled upon this a few weeks ago...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZW0V_PPdvQ&feature=player_embedded

Kind of hard to believe that was only 3 years ago.