Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Many Apologies & Happy Holidays!

I think it's safe to say that none of you are getting Christmas/Hanukkah/generic-holiday cards this year from us. New Years cards - maybe. Random, January Happy-the-holidays-are-over kind of cards? Most likely. : ) Yeah, we're running behind, but I think I got everything else done. Not much has been going on here except holiday prep-work. We did go and freeze our tuckases off for the lighting of the national Menorah on the Ellipse in from of the White House. That was fun. Got free Latkes, Sufganiyots (jelly donuts), and apple sauce though. Then we headed up to get bar-eats at the Old Ebbitt Grill. They have really good food and I was surprised that the prices were comparable to somewhere like a TGI Fridays or some such. My drink cost more than my sandwich and I'm not sure how I feel about that. At least I got to try a good Hot Toddy. Yum!

Here's some holiday cheer for you all... a Winter Wonderland courtesy of Cake Wrecks Blog, and some Latke art!!!

No comments: